Corby 7700 Trouser Press in Black Ash
Corby Trouser Presses are specially engineered to easily smooth your trousers back into shape. Thanks to the unique design, they readily remove even ‘back of knee’ wrinkles and ensure that the applied pressure is even on the whole pressing surface. No matter if the creases appear while you are working or relaxing, with Corby Presses you can be sure that your trousers will be always neatly pressed.
The 7700 range provides the choice between three ironing cycles and ensures a full control over a cycle thanks to the functional LED display. Apart from that, the 7700 models have all the other standard features of Corby Presses that make daily trouser pressing easy and effective.
- 15, 30 and 45 minute pressing cycles.
- Deep dish for keys and coins.
- LED timer countdown display.
- Black trim.
Standard Corby Trouser Presses features:
- The unique Corby Stretcher Bar System – essential to remove back of knee wrinkles
- Sprung section at base of heating pad to absorb turn ups and hems – ensuring even pressure.
- Wall mounting facility
- Low power consumption
- Thermostatic control
- Automatic ‘OFF’ plus manual cancel option
- Neon Light
- Fitted Plug
- CE Mark
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.